On Thursday 15 March 2018, at the XIV Congress of the Spanish Society for the Study of the Obesity (SEEDO) Guadalupe Sabio (Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III) and Amaia Rodríguez Murueta-Goyena (Clínica Universidad de Navarra) will debate about which is the main organ orchestrating the diseases caused by obesity.
- Stress kinases in cardiometabolic diseases (28 Feb 2024)
- p63 controls metabolic activation of hepatic stellate cells and fibrosis via an HER2-ACC1 pathway
- Hacia una ciencia inclusiva: reflexiones en el Día de la Mujer y la Niña en la ciencia
- Fueling Cancer: Exploring the Role of Metabolism in Tumorigenesis (16 Apr 2024)
- A combination of a dopamine receptor 2 agonist and a kappa opioid receptor antagonist synergistically reduces weight in diet-induced obese rodents