On Thursday 15 March 2018, at the XIV Congress of the Spanish Society for the Study of the Obesity (SEEDO) Guadalupe Sabio (Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos III) and Amaia Rodríguez Murueta-Goyena (Clínica Universidad de Navarra) will debate about which is the main organ orchestrating the diseases caused by obesity.
- EMBO e-talks: Stress kinases in cardiometabolic diseases (3 Nov 2021)
- Inhibition of ATG3 ameliorates liver steatosis by increasing mitochondrial function
- Mitochondrial bioenergetics boost macrophages activation promoting liver regeneration in metabolically compromised animals
- O-GlcNAcylated p53 in the liver modulates hepatic glucose production
- Leticia Herrera-Melle, premiada por la Fundación Lilly