On Saturday 9 February 2019, Guadalupe Sabio and Alfonso Mora are participating in the International Day of Women and Girls in Science with a talk and several experiments for the students of the Albarregas High School in Mérida (Spain).
- Hypothalamic JNK1-hepatic fatty acid synthase axis mediates a metabolic rewiring that prevents hepatic steatosis in male mice treated with olanzapine via intraperitoneal: Additional effects of PTP1B inhibition
- La Asociación Europea del Estudio de la Obesidad y la Fundación Novo Nordisk premian a Cintia Folgueira
- Hepatic stellate cell activation markers are regulated by the vagus nerve in systemic inflammation
- Programa CICERONE 2023 para estudiantes de Grado y Máster
- Referentes que inspiran (3 Mar 2023)