On Saturday 9 February 2019, Guadalupe Sabio and Alfonso Mora are participating in the International Day of Women and Girls in Science with a talk and several experiments for the students of the Albarregas High School in Mérida (Spain).
- EMBO e-talks: Stress kinases in cardiometabolic diseases (3 Nov 2021)
- Inhibition of ATG3 ameliorates liver steatosis by increasing mitochondrial function
- Mitochondrial bioenergetics boost macrophages activation promoting liver regeneration in metabolically compromised animals
- O-GlcNAcylated p53 in the liver modulates hepatic glucose production
- Leticia Herrera-Melle, premiada por la Fundación Lilly